That is the one Home made Cajun Seasoning you may ever want that’s straightforward to make with the proper quantity of zest and spice so as to add a scrumptious kick to any dish!
Having selfmade seasonings available is a MUST in our house and this Cajun seasoning has the proper mix of spices to offer a scrumptious kick to any dish! No want for these store-bought seasonings which are loaded with sodium, this Cajun seasoning is easy to make and you’ll simply simply whip out a jar of it anytime that you must use it! This pantry important is nice for all the pieces from rooster or seafood, greens, rice or potatoes, and even soups and stir-frys. The probabilities are countless and this seasoning is certain to amp up any dish!
This specific seasoning combine does have slightly kick to it, however the warmth positively is not an excessive amount of to deal with so it ought to be excellent for your loved ones to get pleasure from. One of the best a part of making selfmade seasonings is that you may regulate the spices nevertheless you need! And I wager you have already got most of those spices already sitting in your pantry
The right way to Make Home made Cajun Seasoning
Merely mix all of the spices in a small jar, combine or shake collectively till all mixed, and canopy tightly with a lid. That is it! This seasoning will last as long as 6 months to a yr in your pantry so go forward and make a ton to have available. Simply be sure to retailer this in a cool dry place. Be at liberty to regulate any of the spices to make this to your liking. Some changes might be smoked paprika instead of common paprika, you can add slightly extra crimson pepper flakes or cayenne for a spicier combine, dried oregano would style nice instead of the Italian seasoning, and you can even combine in another dried herbs like thyme, rosemary or marjoram.
This recipe makes a few 3/4 cup of Cajun seasoning so relying on how a lot you want (or wish to preserve available) you might wish to double or triple this recipe. You would even lower it in half in case you simply want slightly for one recipe, it is utterly as much as you!
The right way to Use Home made Cajun Seasoning
- Use it as a rub for rooster, seafood or steak
- Sprinkle it on veggies or roasted potatoes (my fav!)
- Combine it with slightly olive oil, lemon or lime juice and a few garlic for a scrumptious marinade on rooster, shrimp or steak
- Use it to season floor beef or floor turkey for some flavorful burgers
- Combine it in with rice (or cauliflower rice), quinoa, pasta or beans
Extra Staple Recipes You may Love
Hope you all get pleasure from this Home made Cajun Seasoning and in case you love this recipe as a lot as we do, please go away me a five-star score under and do not forget to tag me on Instagram utilizing the hashtag #eatyourselfskinny! I really like seeing all of your scrumptious recreations!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Whole Time: 5 minutes
- 3 Tbsp paprika (or smoked paprika)
- 2 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 1 1/2 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp floor black pepper
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp crimson pepper flakes
- In a small jar with a good lid, mix all of the spices and blend effectively. Retailer in a cool dry place till prepared to make use of.
*This seasoning will final 6 months to a yr in a cool dry place.
- Serving Measurement: 1 Tbsp
- Energy: 14
- Sugars: 0.3 g
- Sodium: 422 mg
- Fat: 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 2.7 g
- Fibers: 0.9 g
- Proteins: 0.6 g
* Please notice that each one vitamin info are simply estimates. Values will range amongst manufacturers, so we encourage you to calculate these by yourself for many correct outcomes.