No matter what thought of interior design you follow, you have the best embellishments for your dwelling in our catalogue. Whether it’s vintage or pastel or taupe or Victorian, we have decorative items for every theme. So ladies, get trendy with Limeroad.com, you one stop online shopping hub. Emily Cieslak joined the Dotdash Meredith team in 2020, and more recently joined the InStyle team in 2022 as an Assistant Commerce Editor. She has worked in many sides of the fashion industry, empowering her to tackle fashion topics from an insider’s angle.
- The vintage department store is an easy way to reduce your fashion footprint as it allows you to invest in staples like denim pieces that have been given a new lease of life.
- Rounding off our list of Swedish fashion champs, & Other Stories has the tailoring of COS with the coolness of Weekday and just a sprinkling of Monki playfulness.
- Though the site’s endless options can be a bit overwhelming, Revolve’s styling team can chat with you to help you find exactly what you are looking for.
- Mamas & Papas was founded in 1981 and offers all the baby essentials that you didn’t know you needed as well as the more obvious products.
Offering a winning mix of staple and statement pieces, many of the brand’s signature silhouettes are pleasingly oversized, which make them extremely flattering for a range of body shapes. Don’t miss the Online Exclusives for pieces you won’t find in-store. If there’s one e-shop that’s changed the face and feel of fashion for millions of online shoppers, ASOS is it. Offering over 350 labels, this site gives you that glamorous gown or high-end steal at your fingertips without having to travel to your nearest outlet with more than 300 plus styles added each day. If you can’t get to Harvey Nichols’ department store, then you will certainly appreciate its online offering. Shop the latest trends, whether that be leather trousers, belt bags, streetwear, reworked tailoring or beaded bags and have them shipped to over 190 countries around the world.
Stocking the likes of Comme des Garcons, Thom Browne and Acne Studios, you will find a mix of luxury as well as your classic Nike, Adidas etc. Shop by brand— think Dries van noten all the way to Nike Special Project—or shop by ‘discoveries’ like American flow, Japanism, Rarities, and Back from Tokyo. Known previously as Blitz, the Shoreditch-based retailer plays host to over 20,000 pieces of pre-loved clothing. Rounding off our list of Swedish fashion champs, & Other Stories has the tailoring of COS with the coolness of Weekday and just a sprinkling of Monki playfulness. There’s been a Swedish fashion invasion on British high streets lately, and Monki is part of the new influx that champions effortless Nordic cool. As one of the pioneers for all-you-can-eat Next Day Delivery for a rolling annual fee, ASOS has gone one step further with ASOS Instant, which delivers items the same day if ordered before noon.
It’s the second biggest sportswear manufacturer in the world after Nike, so if you haven’t heard of them – you’re a very special person indeed. The brand are continually evolving and launching fresh exciting collections to keep their global fanbase hooked. Whether you’re after a pair of sandals and a clutch to go with your statement dress or sports luxe trainers for casual Fridays at work, Dune London answers a wealth of styling conundrums in one place. If you’re attending a wedding, don’t miss the wedding collection which has a range of aisle-ready styles you can’t help but say Yes!
It’s all about fashion
• Limeroad welcomes you to choose from some of the most stunning wall decor of all times. There is a collection consisting of some of the most stunning paintings, photo frame,wall hangings, wall clocks, panels, scones and other accents. You can choose from a variety of stunning designs that we have in our catalogue. You can choose from a catalogue consisting of the most stylish floaters, sandals, oxfords, sports shoes, sneakers as well as loafers for men.