Only some months into the yr, 2020 is already proving to be extra thrilling than ever. This March, RoSPA will likely be launching our first ever Awards Excellence Discussion board in India. Happening on Tuesday, March 24at Larsen & Toubro (L&T) Campus in Chennai, India. This free occasion is an exceptional instance of simply how far the RoSPA Well being & Security Awards scheme reaches throughout the globe.
Internet hosting this worldwide occasion is Worldwide Awards Ambassador Stephen Storey. With over 27 years of expertise within the well being and security business, mixed along with his wealthy RoSPA Award successful historical past, Stephen will likely be presenting an outline of the awards scheme.
Awards Excellence Boards present a platform for present and potential Award winners to share their success, to enter into mentoring preparations, to enhance their standing within the RoSPA Awards, to ask questions and be taught extra and to achieve worthwhile CPD hours.
What’s the theme for the occasion?
Sharing security excellence, one thing which RoSPA’s personal Dr Karen McDonnell, is a large advocate of. As Karen usually says, “once we share success, we grow to be stronger and extra resilient” and “being linked with others is so basically necessary… totally different views assist form the subsequent steps.”
A few of the subjects being mentioned embrace:
- Coverage Driving Excellence Delivering Change – Introduced by Karen McDonnell Occupational Security and Well being Coverage Adviser, RoSPA, UK
- Overview of the RoSPA Awards – Introduced by Stephen Storey L&T Company EHS Head(HCI IC), RoSPA Awards Ambassador, Chennai, India
- RoSPA Award Winner Case Research – Kakraper Nuclear Energy Plant, Gujarat, India
- International Alternatives for skilled development for HSE Professionals – Introduced by Ajay Sachdeva Regional Vice President -Area IX ASSP, India
- The Security Challenges when Working in Distant and Linear Tasks – Introduced by Nigel Wirtz EHS Director WDFCC Rail Challenge, Rajasthan, India
- Evolution of EHS in the direction of Sustainability and Advantages of IEMA UK Company Membership/Coaching – Introduced by Gagan Pattnaik (CEnv and MIEMA), Setting Head (L&T HCI IC)
- Going Underground – TBM/Tunnel Security – Introduced by Russel Brown Director L&T Tunnel Excellence Academy Director, Chennai, India
- Digital Medical Screening L&T Case Research – Introduced by Sharmila Devadoss MD MedIoTek Well being Methods Pvt. Ltd, Chennai, India
In the event you’re serious about attending the occasion, please contact Daybreak Thomson at [email protected]. Please notice, this occasion is unique to RoSPA Award Winners and potential award entrants. To seek out out extra about how one can grow to be a part of our RoSPA Awards group, go to www.rospa.com/awards